Refreshed & Restored
I know this past week has been super busy & probably chaotic with family coming in town or traveling, so take this week as a time to kick back & relax! For me, I get caught up in the fast pace of the season & forget to breathe while I’m having fun. Rest is super important, especially in between holidays so make sure you etch out time for yourself for pampering! Pampering can be watching Netflix with no makeup on & your hair not done with the most uncoordinated outfit on or at the spa with your girls feeling the most mellow you’ve ever felt! Relaxing activities can be different for everyone! Take the quiz below to see how you should rest before New Year’s Eve featuring some of our new arrivals!
1. What’s your favorite way to spend your off day?
2. Do you still dress up for your off days?
3. How are you going to prep for New Year's Eve?
4. What is your ultimate relaxing day music playlist vibe?
5. What kind of makeup do you wear on a day off?
6. On your day off, do you like to be around people or by yourself?
7. What's your go-to relaxing activity in the morning?
8. What is a good way for you to mentally prepare for the work week?
A = You should spend your off day at the spa! You need a little facial & massage to rejuvenate before you head into a long week of work.
B = The best way for you to wind down is to online shop or go to Shelby Jewel with your girls! You need a little retail therapy ;)
C = Baking & spending quality time with friends or family is your fave way to refresh before a busy week! Light the fire & bake some cookies gal!